Our interesting cases
On this page, we would like to share with you our most interesting and unusal cases. Some of the pictures of cases show some blood but you will see in advance which ones.
Dog swallowed 24″ long swiffer handle.
This was one of the most unusual cases we have had at the Airport Animal Emergency Center. “Demona”, an 8 year old intact female Boxer who presented to AAEC on Friday 3/22/08 for vomiting after eating a swiffer handle. Neither the owner nor any of our staff realized what we were about to find.